1. General information
2. The administrator of personal data contained in the website is
Fabryka Narzędzi Medycznych CHIRMED Marcin Dyner with headquarters Ul. Mstowska 8A, 42-240 Rudniki, NIP: 949-146-89-57
3. In the interest of security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to data. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the act on the protection of personal data, the act on the provision of electronic services, as well as any type of implementing acts and Community legislation.
4. Personal Data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of law or to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
5. The Website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
(a) by information entered voluntarily in forms
6. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
7. data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg in order to process the contact information
8. Personal data left on the site will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
9. The data contained in the form may be viewed by the person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and cease the processing of their data at any time.
11. The Website may contain links to other websites. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised by the website in any way. These sites may have their own privacy policies and regulations that we recommend to read.
The following Cookies Policy sets out the rules for saving and accessing data on Users’ Devices using the Website for the purpose of providing services electronically by the Website Administrator.
§ 1 DEFINITIONS
Website – a website operating at www.chirmed.pl
External service – internet service of partners, service providers or service recipients of the Administrator
Administrator – Medical Device Factory Factory CHIRMED Marcin Dyner, operating at: Mstowska 8A, 42-240 Rudniki, with a tax identification number (NIP): 9491468957, providing services electronically via the Website and storing and accessing information in devices User
User – physical person for whom the Administrator provides services electronically via the Website.
Device – an electronic device with software through which the User gains access to the Website
Cookies (cookies) – text data collected in the form of files placed on the User’s Device
§ 2 TYPES OF COOKIES
Internal Cookies – files uploaded and read from the User’s Device over the Service’s computer system
External cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by teleinformation systems of External Services
Session cookies – files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by the Website or External Services during one session of a given Device. After the session ends, files are deleted from the User’s Device.
Persistent cookies – files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by the Website or External Services until they are manually removed. Files are not deleted automatically after the end of the Device session unless the User’s Device configuration is set to the Cookie delete mode after the End of the Device session.
§ 3 SECURITY
Storage and reading mechanisms – Storage and reading mechanisms Cookies do not allow downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device. It is not possible to transfer viruses, trojans or other worms to the user’s device.
Internal cookies – internal cookies used by the Administrator are safe for Users’ Devices
§ 4 OBJECTIVES TO WHICH COOKIE FILES ARE USED
Streamlining and facilitating access to the Website – The Administrator may store cookie information about User preferences and settings regarding the Website to improve, improve and accelerate the provision of services on the Website.
Statistical data – the Administrator and external websites use Cookie files to gather and process statistical data, such as statistics of visits, User Equipment statistics or user behavior statistics. These data are collected in order to analyze and improve the Website.
Serving multimedia services – Administrator and External services uses Cookie files to serve Users of multimedia services.
§ 5 EXTERNAL SERVICES
The Administrator cooperates with the following external websites that may place cookie files on User’s Devices:
§ 6 POSSIBILITIES OF DETERMINING THE CONDITIONS FOR STORAGE AND ACCESSING THE USER’S EQUIPMENT THROUGH THE SERVICE AND EXTERNAL SERVICES
The User may, at any time, independently change the settings for saving, deleting and accessing stored Cookie files
Information on how to disable cookies in the most popular computer browsers and mobile devices is available on the page: how to disable cookies.
The User may at any time delete any Cookie files saved to date using the User’s Device tools through which the User uses the Website’s services.
§ 7 SERVICE REQUIREMENTS
Restricting the recording and access to cookie files on the User’s Device may cause some of the Website’s functions to fail.
The Administrator does not bear any responsibility for improperly functioning functions of the Website if the User limits in any way the option of saving and reading cookies.
The administrator reserves the right to
Tłumacz Google – informacjeSpołecznośćNa komórkęWszystko o GooglePrywatność i warunkiPomocPrześlij o